- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
- me looking at thing: yooooo
- me looking at price: nooooo
- Me: Mom...Dad. I've decided to live on my own from now on.
- Parents: Ok, cool.
- Me: Your luggage is outside
It’s all messy:
— William Leal. (via navy-diamonds)